The Wall Art Guys tries to make the application of our wall stickers as easy as possible! There are 2 different types of application methods that are used with our Wall Stickers, those that 'Stick Straight onto Wall' and those that 'Transfer'.
Check out this Step by Step Video for a quick and easy demonstration of how to transfer stickers!
Stick Straight Onto Wall
This method is exactly what it says.
- Make sure the wall or surface where you are sticking the item is clean, dry and smooth.
- Cut out the different shapes or images from a master sheet (if customizable).
- Peel back the rear film.
- Carefully position the sticker where you want it, and stick to surface.
- Use a credit card or Squeegee to firmly stick the sticker and take out any air pockets.
- Remove the front film (if applicable).
- Ta-da, you did it!
These products require the use of Transfer Film which are included with the product.
- Make sure the wall or surface you are sticking the item too is clean, dry, and smooth.
- Cut out the different shapes or images from master sheet (if customizable).
- Lay the sticker on a flat surface.
- Place the transfer film over the sticker.
- Run a Credit Card or Squeegee over the sticker sticking the transfer film to the sticker.
- Carefully peel back the rear film.
- Position & Stick the sticker to the surface.
- Use a Credit Card or Squeegee to firmly stick the sticker and take out any air pockets.
- Peel off the transfer film.
- And you're done!
Send Us Your Photo's